- Not bad
- Very good
- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Readiris Pro 14 is fully compatible with:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
You'll also need:
|Memory:||512 MB||1 GB|
|Free space:||200 MB||200 MB|
Readiris Pro 14 is also compatible with
- Chinese Simp
- Chinese Trad
Versions of Readiris Pro 14
|Readiris Pro 14 14.1 20/03/14||Trial version||English||Download|
|Readiris Pro 14 14 27/03/14||Trial version||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- NEW Intelligent High-Quality compression technology (iHQC)
- NEW OCR engine for unrivaled accuracy.
- NEW supported formats : .docx (Word 2008), .xlsx (Excel 2008) and .odt (Open office)
- NEW Drop2Read™ : Drag-and-drop OCR companion software.
- NEW Full compatibility with Image Capture scanners
- NEW Universal 64 and 32 bits native application
- NEW Preview scanned pages in drawer
- NEW User interface
- Improved Recognition speed
- Improved : Up to 130 languages recognized
- Improved: Leopard & Snow Leopard support (+ earlier versions from 10.4)
You need to register at Iris.
Review last updated: 27/03/14
- Excellent at preserving formatting
- Packed with features
- Easy to publish documents to Web
- Good text accuracy
- Text accuracy may not be as good as competing apps
- Many features won't be needed by most users
"ReadIris 14 is not capable of doing OCR on Arabic texts."
It works ok in European languages.
BUt I bought it for Arabic languages and that is not functional. I do not understand, how Softonic's review can evaluate even the Arabic capabilities. It does not work.
Softonic's add shows:
readiris pro 12 readiris pro 8 arabic readiris pro 11 ocr readiris pro 11 arabic iris readiris pro 14 readiris pro 14 ocr readiris 14 readiris pro 10 readiris pro 11 download free Readiris Pro 14 free download Readiris Pro 14 Readiris Pro 14 free download Readiris Pro 14 14
Not one model works or do you count the translation of single Characters as OCR capability? If you take out only one space separating all characters, you have only one long Arabic word. IT IS NOT READABLE.
The firm does not react to my complaints, which adds the fact that this is fraud on purpose. If needed, I can send you my correspondence with the firm.
I am disappointed, thet Softonic evaluators did not discover this.
If they cannot speak Arabic, copy the text, put it into Google translate and you discover the software is not capable to read the text. It puts exactly one blanc after each character and does not separate the words by an additional blanc.
you can reach me at reinhard.honert(at)gmail.com
for a joint complaint!
- 18 Nov 2013
Articles Readiris Pro 14
Questions and answers Readiris Pro 14
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********